Dr. Bensen has over 20 years of Chiropractic Experience in her Private Practice,
as well as many years in a Multidisciplinary Clinic, with a football team, in Dental Practices, in a Worker's Compensation Clinic, and also as a professor of anatomy, spinal anatomy, neurology, biology and more.
Here's What Some of our Patients are Saying:
"I've had clicking since college (20 years), now it's gone!"
"I had pain in my jaw and couldn't open my mouth more than one finger width after a lengthy dental procedure. After one treatment, I could open fully! Hello steak dinner tonight!" -E.M.
"I came in with one sided tongue numbness/pain, clicking in my jaws, pain in my face, neck and shoulders. When I left a few sessions later, I walked out with none of it!" -R.P.
"I had tinnitus (ringing in my ears) all my life, at a loudness scale of 4 out of 10. Now, after several treatments from Dr. Bensen, i don't notice any ringing at all except in a very quiet room."
"Dr. Bensen really helped me with some vertigo (room spinning/dizziness) that I was having. It is nice to be ale to turn over in bed and not have the room spin. Thank you!"
"By having Dr. Bensen adjust me my immune system is stronger and my allergies are less."
"I had constant headache of 8-9/10 in pain for a year, after the first treatment it was gone! And stayed gone!"
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are as seen immediately as possible.
- Fill out paperwork online, bring it to our office when you come in
- Friendly and courteous.
- Proficient in many techniques: Activator, Diversified, Thompson, Soft tissue active type release, NeuroMuscular Rehabilitation (NMR), Cranial
- Works with infants to elderly, pro athletes to desk workers
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment room
- Convenient location across from the Target on Hillsdale , behind AutoZone in San Jose, CA 95124
- Secondary evaluations/opinion of Dental professionals, MDs, Chiropractors, Bodyworkers welcomed.
- Result oriented